SAKURA Loyalty Programme General Terms and Conditions
The SAKURA Loyalty Programme Terms and Conditions govern the operation of the SAKURA Loyalty Programme, the use of membership, any promotional activity, and member transactions that arise as a consequence of the SAKURA Loyalty Programme. By participating in the SAKURA Loyalty Programme, customers agree to abide by below terms and conditions.
- When you sign up to the SAKURA account and automatically join the SAKURA Loyalty Programme, you are agreeing to be bound by the Terms and Conditions outlined in this document.
- SAKURA reserves the right to modify the Terms and Conditions from time to time without prior notification, including changes to the rate at which points are collected or the number of points required to earn a voucher. It is recommended that you periodically review these Terms and Conditions. If you continue to use your SAKURA Loyalty Programme membership after any changes have been made, it will be considered an acceptance of the revised Terms and Conditions. If you do not agree with the changes, you may cancel your membership by contacting us.
- SAKURA may cancel, terminate, modify, or suspend your SAKURA Loyalty Programme membership at any time and without notice for reasons such as improper conduct, failure to comply with the Terms and Conditions, or on other reasonable grounds. If your membership is revoked, all accumulated points and vouchers will expire on the date of revocation, and you will lose any further entitlement to the SAKURA Loyalty Programme.
- SAKURA may ask for proof of identification (in a format requested by SAKURA) to verify the legitimacy of your membership and compliance with the Terms and Conditions. If you fail to provide proof of identification, your participation in the SAKURA Loyalty Programme may be terminated.
SAKURA Loyalty Programme Points Collection
- For every $30 NZD spent on a single purchase, members will earn 1 point. Once a member accumulates 5 points, they will receive a $5 NZD voucher. Please note that points can only be earned on purchases made directly through our website. Points and vouchers are non-transferable and cannot be exchanged for cash or any other form of credit. Points collected will expire after 6 months from the date of purchase of eligible items.
- Please note that items on sale are excluded from the Points Collection system.
- The SAKURA Birthday Voucher is a promotional offer provided by SAKURA on its website. The voucher is exclusively available to our customers who enrolled into SAKURA Loyalty Programme with their birthday information and is provided at the beginning of their birthday month. This voucher is a special way for SAKURA to celebrate our customers' birthdays and show our appreciation for their loyalty.
- The voucher can only be redeemed by the account holder whose birthday is being celebrated. It is valid for 30days from the date issued and can be used only once during that period.
- The SAKURA Birthday Voucher entitles the customer to a specified discount or offer as determined by SAKURA. It cannot be combined with any other promotions, discounts, or offers, unless explicitly stated by SAKURA.
- To redeem the voucher, the customer must enter the unique voucher code at the checkout page during the purchase process. The voucher can only be used for purchases made on the SAKURA website. However, it cannot be used to purchase gift cards or other non-eligible items as determined by SAKURA.
- SAKURA reserves the right to modify or terminate the Birthday Voucher programme at any time without prior notice. We may need to make adjustments to the program or discontinue it in the future. Additionally, we reserve the right to verify the eligibility of customers and refuse the use of the voucher if any fraudulent activity or misuse is suspected. These measures help us maintain the integrity of the programme and ensure it benefits our genuine customers.
We value our members' loyalty and are committed to providing excellent service and quality products and will continue to offer rewards and benefits as part of the SAKURA Loyalty Programme.