Arau Baby Laundry Liquid (Additive-free, Fragrance-free) - 800ml & 720ml
- Regular price
- Regular price
- Sale price
Name: Arau Baby Laundry Liquid
Size: 800ml (Main body), 720ml (Refill)
It leaves your baby's clothes soft and snuggly without using any fabric softener. Its unique natural formula, which contains natural aloe extracts to protect mom's hands, dissolves and rinses quickly and cleanly, leaving nothing behind in your baby's clothes.
- With additive-free and herb formulation of arau., you can keep your laundry soft and fluffy without using a softening agent.
- Healing ingredients for parents' hands and skin with Aloe added
- Presoak for extra stain cleaning.
- The round bottle style is easy to hold, and the wide mouth makes refilling with the waste-reducing refill pack very clean and easy.
- The clear cap is simple for measuring the right amount of arau.baby for your laundry.
- arau. is pure soap made from natural coconut and palm oil without any animal or synthetic oils. Nothing unnecessary or harmful is used.
- This natural soap has an amazing cleaning power.
- With its excellent solubility, arau. Laundry Soap will quickly and cleanly rinse away from your laundry.
Recommended Usage Volume: 50mL per 6 kg of laundry
Pure soap (30% potassium salts of fatty acid), Aloe extract
- Do not use it for purposes other than intended.
- Do not use items labelled with a "No Washing" symbol for household laundering.
- Rinse two or more times.
- If concerned about colour bleeding, apply a small amount of concentrate to an inconspicuous area and check for colour transfer onto a white cloth after 5 minutes.
- For those with sensitive skin or when using the concentrate, wear kitchen gloves.
- Wash hands thoroughly with water after use.
- If concentrate comes into contact with surfaces like washing machine lids, wipe off thoroughly.
- Soap residue can contribute to the growth of dark floating particles (mould), so periodically maintain and ventilate the washing machine, e.g., with washing machine drum cleaning agents.
- When using the washing machine's liquid detergent compartment, either dilute this product by about half or periodically clean it by running lukewarm water.
- Due to the use of natural ingredients, changes in colour and scent might occur over time.
- Do not add water to the container as dilution can lead to spoilage.
- Do not overfill as it can cause detergent residue.
- Storage in low temperatures can sometimes result in cloudiness, but it does not affect performance.
- Due to the use of natural ingredients, changes in scent might occur over time.
- Clean the container after use before disposal.
- Dispose of the contents and container following your local regulations.
Note: Product images are for illustrative purposes only. Packaging may differ from the pictures due to product update