P&G Febreze PREMIUM Deodorant Fabric Freshener Quick Drying Jet - Fresh Sunshine Scent 320ml
- Regular price
- Regular price
- Sale price
Hurry, only 10 items left in stock!
Name: P&G Febreze PREMIUM Deodorant Fabric Freshener Quick Drying Jet
Type: Spray, Quick Drying Jet, PREMIUM
Scent: Fresh Sunshine
Suitable for: Large fabric items
- This PREMIUM fabric refresher sprays ultra-fine mist for fast-drying disinfection and deodorisation
- The continuous wide-spreading mist makes it easy to spray large surfaces evenly
- Recommended for use on beds, carpets and sofas
- Contains double the amount of deodorant ingredients, so even with the quick-drying formula, it still deodorises thoroughly
- Can also be used on small items by pulling the spray trigger only once
- Also suitable for use on clothing that comes into contact with the skin and in households with children
- Thoroughly deodorises even stubborn odours from pets
- Fresh sunshine fragrance
How To Use
- Turn the spray tip "ON"
- Spray at a distance of 20-30 cm from the fabric to thoroughly mist the surface in a sweeping motion. Repeat pulling the spray trigger while the mist is coming out for continuous spraying.
- Always turn the spray tip "OFF" after use and store in an upright position
- Dry the fabric well after spraying
*Aim to pull the spray trigger once per second
*When you spray, please squeeze the spray trigger quickly all the way back
*Do not use on leather and silk
Sterilisation Ingredient, Corn-based deodorant Ingredient, Fragrance
- Do not use on leather or kimono.
- Carefully test first before spraying on water-sensitive fabrics such as fur, silk, rayon, acetate, cupro, etc., items marked as not washable in water, or items with special treatments such as waterproofing or water-repellent treatment, as they may become stained and the texture may be damaged.
- Do not spray closer than 20 cm or spray too much at once as this may cause stains or stickiness.
- Wipe up immediately if the product gets on anything other than fabrics, such as floors and furniture.
- Avoid storing the product in direct sunlight or in areas with extreme temperature differences (e.g. on top of electrical appliances).
- When used in a confined space, ventilate the room.
- Keep out of reach of children and people with dementia.
- Be careful not to spray on the face.
- If it gets into the eyes, rinse thoroughly with water.