Kao MegRhythm Steam Eye Mask - Yuzu 12pcs
- Regular price
- Regular price
- Sale price
Name: Kao MegRhythm Steam Eye Mask
Quantity per Unit: 12pcs
Country of Origin: Japan
- Provides a soothing steam that continuously envelops and warms your eyes and eye area, promoting relaxation.
- Offers a comforting sensation reminiscent of being in a bath.
- Comfortable temperature of approximately 40°C and lasts for approximately 20 minutes.
- Helps release tension accumulated throughout the day, allowing you to unwind from deep within.
- Can be conveniently used on the go as it warms up simply by opening the package.
- Provides an instant plumping effect upon application.
- With the power of steam, it expands and perfectly fits around your eye area, ensuring a snug fit.
- Once you wear it, you will quickly immerse yourself in a personal moment of relaxation.
- Helps relaxing your body and mind, and snoozing off comfortably.
How To Use:
- Remove the eye mask from the package.
- Cut along the perforated line and place the ear loops over your ears.
- Keep your eyes closed while using the mask.
- Do not use in conjunction with eye packs or other eye treatments.
- Wait for some time after applying eye drops before using the mask.
- There may be instances where makeup may smudge.
Note: * it will start to warm up as soon as you open it, so use it promptly. The temperature and duration of warmth may vary depending on the environment in which it is used. In colder temperatures, the warmth may be less noticeable. In certain environments, the mask may expand due to steam, but it can still be used as is.
Skin-side non-woven fabric: Polyester, Polypropylene, Polyethylene.
Heat-generating element: Contains iron powder.
Estimated Size: 8.4 x 12.5 x 13.7cm
Estimated Weight: 0.29kg
- If you feel that the heat is too intense or experience pain, discomfort, or any other abnormal sensations, discontinue use immediately.
- If you develop a rash, irritation, or persistent redness, itching, or any other abnormal symptoms around the eyes or eye area, discontinue use and consult a doctor.
- Temporary redness or itching may occur when the skin warms up.
- If using with contact lenses (including coloured lenses), regularly visit an eye clinic and use the product correctly according to instructions.
- Do not press the eyes from above while wearing the eye mask.
- Do not use a damaged eye mask.
- Once the heat has dissipated, the eye mask cannot be reused.
- Do not heat the eye mask in a microwave.
- Be cautious to prevent the individual packaging from coming into contact with electrical outlets, as there is a risk of fire.
- Keep out of reach of infants, children, and individuals with cognitive impairments.
- If the individual packaging is damaged, the eye mask may not generate heat.
- Store in a cool place away from direct sunlight, high temperatures, and heat sources (such as on top of heating appliances).
- Dispose of according to local regulations after it has cooled down.
Note: Product images are for illustrative purposes only. Packaging may differ from the pictures due to products updates and revisions.