Kao MegRhythm Steam Thermo Patch for Shoulder and Lower Back Pain 8pcs
- Regular price
- Regular price
- Sale price
- Provides a comfortable temperature of approximately 40°C for 5-8 hours.
- Gentle steam that is gentle on the skin without wetting clothing.
- Thin sheet design that is less noticeable under outerwear.
- Unscented and convenient for use even when going out.
- Specifically designed for women's abdomen and lower back.
- Improves blood circulation.
- Relieves muscle tension.
- Alleviates muscle fatigue.
- Enhances gastrointestinal function.
- Provides relief from neuralgia and muscle pain.
- Facilitates fatigue recovery.
How To Use
Remove the sheet from the packaging.
Peel off the backing paper from the sheet and apply it directly to the skin.
Place the sheet on the desired area, such as the neck, shoulders, lower back, or abdomen.
After use, remove the sheet from the skin and dispose of it properly.
Do not use this product if you:
- Suffer from heat-induced rash or hives
- Have diminished sensitivity to heat, or are sensitive to heat
- Are sensitive to adhesive plaster or have suffered from rashes
- Are not able to quickly remove the product by yourself if necessary
Do not apply this product to:
- Any part of the body inflamed by heat or swelling due to bruises, sprains, etc.
- Mucous membranes, face (around eyes, etc.)
- Cuts, scratches, or insect bites, etc.
- Any part of the body with eczema or irritation, etc.
- Any part of the body being treated with patch medications or topical medications, etc.
- Any part of the body where the sheet would be prone to wrinkling such as behind the knees
Consult a physician or pharmacist if you:
- Are under the care of a physician
- Suffer from diabetes or a circulatory disorder
- Are prone to flushing and dizziness
- Have a fever or an inflammatory disease
- Have experienced an allergic reaction (rash, redness, itchiness, irritation, etc.) to medications or cosmetics
- Are pregnant
Please follow the precautions below for safe use.
* When this product is applied to infants, children, disabled individuals or individuals with dementia, etc., close supervision is necessary.
Precautions to prevent low-temperature burns
- Immediately discontinue the use of this product when you feel too hot
- Do not use the product while sleeping
- Apply the product so that the adhesive area won't wrinkle, and the sheet doesn't become loose or peel off
- Immediately discontinue the use of this products when there is a strong sense of itchiness or when you sense any other physical abnormalities
- In the following cases, discontinue the use of this products and consult a physician (Symptoms may worsen if you continue to use the product)
(1) Sudden increase in pain during use
(2) Lingering redness or itchiness, etc.
(3) Development of eczema, irritation of the skin or low-temperature burns
(4) Worsening of symptoms such as lower back pain in an affected area
* Due to improved circulation from the thermal effects of the product, the area to which the product is applied may temporarily be susceptible to redness or itchiness.
- Do not heat the product in a microwave oven
- Do not allow individual packets to come in contact with electrical outlets, as they may ignite
Keep away from direct sunlight, high temperatures, and heat sources (heaters, etc.)