Kobayashi Microwave Cleaning Wipes 3pcs
- Regular price
- Regular price
- Sale price
Name: Kobayashi Microwave Cleaning Wipes
Contents: 3 wipes (1 sheet x 3 packs)
Wipe size: approx. 21 x 29cm
Suitable for: Microwave
Country of Origin: Japan
- Cleaning wipe specially designed for microwave ovens that easily removes sticky food stains
- Heated ingredients spread inside the microwave to lift stains and effectively wipe it away
- Keeps microwave ovens clean with a sterilising effect
- Contains alkaline ionised water that is resistant to oil stains
- No need to wipe with a dry cloth afterwards
How To Use
- Place a pack, without opening, on a microwave-safe plate and place it in the microwave oven with the 'Front' side facing upwards
- Heat at 500-600 W for approx. 1 minute
- When heated, the pack will puff up and the vapour opening will open naturally
- Rest it for 1 or 2 minutes after heating, check that the pack is not hot and remove the sheet from the pack. Be careful not to burn your hands
- Use the sheet to wipe off any stains inside the microwave oven
*Do not use the automatic reheat function.
*Do not heat the wipe out of the pack.
*The effect remains the same even if the pack is not inflated.
*Do not reheat as this may cause the wipe to scorch.
(Alkaline) Electrolysed water, Ethanol
- Do not use the oven/grill function as this may cause scorching.
- Do not overheat for more than 3 minutes in total as it may burn or dry out.
- The wipe is very hot immediately after heating, so make sure to rest for a minute or two before use.
- Do not leave the wipe in the microwave for long periods of time as the material may discolour in rare cases.
- If a gas alarm is nearby, be sure to ventilate the area before use, as in rare cases the alarm may malfunction.
- Do not use for any purpose other than the intended use.
- Keep out of reach of children.
- Use cooking gloves if used by persons with sensitive skin or alcohol sensitivity, or if used for long periods of time.
- Wash hands thoroughly after use.