Kobayashi Pain Relief Heat Patch for Shoulder 8pcs
- Regular price
- Regular price
- Sale price
Name: Kobayashi Pain Relief Heat Patch for Shoulder
Patch Size: Large 9.5 x 26 cm
Contains: 8 patches
Type: To be placed on clothes, disposable patch
Recommended for: People with stiff/sore shoulder and neck
Country of Origin: Japan
- An air-activated heat therapy patch for neck & shoulder pain
- Promotes blood circulation, increases mobility, relaxes stiff and tense muscles, relieves pain
- The large 26cm-wide patch relieves stiffness in both shoulders in one piece
- Use it like a stick-on heat pack by applying it over your clothing
- The angle can be adjusted to suit neck and shoulder pain, so it fits snugly on the shoulder
- The fitted shape wraps around the large shoulder muscles (trapezius muscle) and warms them up
- The heating temperature of approximately 52°C is effective for improving stiffness and pain, and helps to relieve pain by draining the substances that cause stiffness and pain.
- By slowly warming the affected area (approx. 40°C for 8 hours), the blood vessels that have constricted are dilated and blood flow is improved.
Thermotherapeutic effects (relieves muscle stiffness, relieves pain from neuralgia and muscular pain, improves blood circulation, relieves muscle fatigue, relieves body fatigue, stimulates gastrointestinal function)
How To Use
- Remove the heat patch from the bag just before use
- Separate the lower part of the patch by hand *Do not separate the upper part
- Peel off the release paper
- Place the heat patch on the clothes along the neckline, so that it does not come into direct contact with the skin
*Do not need to shake or squeeze the patch before use
Iron powder, water, activated carbon, vermiculite, water absorbent resin, salts
- If you experience symptoms of burns such as redness, itching or pain on the skin, stop using it immediately and consult a doctor.
- Remove immediately if you feel too hot or unusual.
- Do not reuse.
- Do not use on face, mucous membranes, rashes, wounds, bruises or sprains.
- Do not use during exercise, sleeping or in bed.
- Pay extra attention when using on sensitive skin or the elderly.
- Keep out of reach of children.
- Keep out of direct sunlight and store in a cool place.
- Keep unused heat patches in the bag and use as soon as possible.
- If swallowed by mistake, gargle and seek medical advice.
- If it gets in your eyes, do not rub, and rinse immediately under running water for at least 15 minutes and seek medical advice.
Do not use:
- If you are unable to remove it immediately by yourself
- People with blood circulation problems in the hands or feet
Consult a doctor before use:
- If you have ever had allergic reactions to medicines, cosmetics or other products
- People with diabetes or other disorders of sensing warmth or blood circulation
- Pregnant women
- People who use medical patches or ointments