Merries First Premium Nappies JAPAN Tape M (6-11kg) 48pcs
- Regular price
- Regular price
- Sale price
Name: Merries First Premium Nappies
Quantity per unit: 48 pcs
Recommended Range: 6 to 11kg
Country of Origin: Japan
*Please note: Volumetric weight is applied to this item for the shipment fee calculation.
- Gentle and high-quality selected materials for delicate baby skin.
- 2x softer*1 with Cashmere Touch, providing a luxurious feel that gently wraps around babies’ sensitive skin. *Exterior parts: Compared to previous products.
- Unique dual convex shape top sheet: The uneven surface with airy-in cushions provides a soft touch against the skin, absorbs pee and poo quickly, and prevents poo from sticking to the skin.
- Includes gathering to prevent side leakage.
- 100% Breathable Material: To release stuffiness and ensure long-lasting dryness for babies' ultimate comfort.
- Natural plant ingredients Argan oil: The surface sheet touches the skin is formulated with organic high-purity argan oil.
- Long-lasting absorption for a worry-free night.
- Wetness indicator that makes it easy to know when it's time for a nappy change.
- Awards: LDK the Best-Buy of the year 2022.
- Top Sheet: Polyester/polyolefin non-woven fabric
- Absorbent Material: Absorbent paper/cotton-like pulp/acrylic polymer absorbent material
- Waterproof Material: Polyolefin film
- Adhesive Material: Polyolefin film
- Stretch Material: Polyurethane
- Bonding Material: Styrene-based elastomer synthetic resin, etc.
- (Note: Alcohol Free, Formaldehyde Free)
- After opening, store hygienically to prevent dust and insects from entering.
- Please change the nappy frequently and wipe off any remaining poo from the skin.
- If any abnormalities occur on the skin, discontinue use and consult a doctor.
- Please store the nappies and outer packaging in a place that is out of reach of children to prevent them from putting them in their mouths.
- The urine notification sign may partially change colour even when unused under high humidity conditions, but there is no problem with using it. Additionally, due to environmental factors such as sunlight and temperature, the colour of the sign after absorption may become slightly bluish green.
- Due to the risk of deformation or discolouration, please do not place the nappies near heat sources such as heaters.
- The colour of the outer packaging may fade, so please be careful not to let it come into contact with detergent or other substances.
- The super absorbent polymer used in Merries nappies forms jelly-like particles when it absorbs moisture. It is safe even if it comes into contact with your child's skin.
- In case of accidental washing, after spin-drying, remove any pulp or jelly-like particles from the clothes and clean out any remaining residue inside the washing machine.
Note: Product images are for illustrative purposes only. Packaging may differ from the pictures due to products updates and revisions.