Information We Collect
We may collect the following information from you for our business activities when you use our website or visit our store:
- Personal information, such as your name, email address, phone number, mailing address and your address, that you provide to us when you sign up for our newsletter/membership, fill out a contact form, physical enquiries, make a purchase, or join our promotion activities.
- Non-personal information, such as your IP address, browser type, and operating system, that we automatically collect through cookies and other tracking technologies.
Use of Information
We may use your information for the following purposes:
- To enhance and personalize your overall experience with us.
- To address any queries or concerns you may have.
- To manage SAKURA Loyalty Programme.
- To manage our competitions or promotions.
- For marketing and retargeting purposes.
- To carry out administrative and operational functions.
- To detect and prevent fraud, criminal or disorderly behaviour, and theft.
- To comply with any laws or regulations, or any directions given by regulators or authorities.
- To investigate any suspected unlawful or criminal activity or a breach of our terms and conditions.
Disclosure of Information
Your personal information is highly respected, and we do not sell or rent the information to third parties. We may disclose your information to other parties as required, with your permission, or permitted by law as below. We require all third parties to protect your personal information in accordance with the Privacy Act.
- Our service providers who help us operate our website and provide our services.
- Law enforcement or other government entities when required by law.
- Other parties with your permission.
Links to other websites or services
- SAKURA website may include links to external websites that are not under our control. These links are provided for your convenience only. We do not endorse or take responsibility for the content of these websites, or how they handle your personal information. We are not liable for any use of these linked websites.
- You can opt-out of receiving marketing communications from us by following the instructions in the communications we send you by unsubscribing email notification or contact us. Please note that even if you opt-out of receiving marketing communications, we may still send you non-promotional messages relating to your use of the Site.
- You may also be able to control cookies and similar technologies through your browser settings. Please refer to your browser's help documentation to learn more about how to manage cookies.